Collection of personal information
- Examples of personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the site.
- Purpose of collection: To load the site accurately for you and to perform analytics on site usage in order to optimize our site.
- Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our subcontractor Shopify.
- Examples of personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide you with products or services to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, to arrange shipping and to provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, to communicate with you, to screen our orders to detect any potential risk or fraud, and where consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our subcontractor Shopify, paypal, stripe.
Customer support information
- Examples of personal information collected: mail, name, numbers
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18 . We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . You can also deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how -does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads ]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, including: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), where that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise affects you. significant.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that has no legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include automated decision-making elements include:
- Temporary block list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary block list of credit cards associated with blocked IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, transfer it to a new service, and request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on GDPR data transfer compliance, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR .
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (also known as a "right to know"), port it to a new service, and request that your personal information be corrected. , updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as logging in and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example if it is their first visit or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the store
|_a way||Used in connection with administrator access.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with browsing in a storefront.|
|Cart||Used in connection with the shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with payment.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with payment.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with payment.|
|secret||Used in connection with payment.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with client login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with client login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reports and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in different ways. Please keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser's controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, see your browser's help file or through sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org .
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not change our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the competent data protection authority.